Pages

photo a day

This year, one of my goals was to participate in the Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day challenge.
I've been wanting to start this for a while - I like how it forces you to look around you and be creative in order to follow the themes.

I've only been using my phone at the moment and uploading through Instagram, however I'd really like to branch out and use a few of my other cameras.. I'm thinking of maybe rotating them each month!

I thought I'd share my first week of Photo a Day - I'm pretty pleased I've gotten this far but there's a long way to go! I'm hoping to keep this up for the whole year, so wish me luck!


Day 1 - Today // Day 2 - Something New // Day 3 - Heart // Day 4 - The view from here // 
Day 5 - Movement // Day 6 - Mine

If you want to join in, check out the Photo a Day rules and list on Fat Mum Slim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...