Pages

collections - night dresses



I thought I'd share one of my collections - I am obsessed with pretty, lacy night-dresses. I'm not a vintage pro yet so I'm not sure if any of these are real vintage (although the white and blue ones both came with a suspiciously 50's/60's looking tags attached), but vintage or not I just love how nice they make me feel whether I'm wearing them or just looking at them!


I love the pretty pastel colours that most of these dresses come in - so perfect for relaxing in at home.


These two are my current favourites (and newest), you can't really tell in this photo but the white one has little embroidered flowers and also a scalloped neckline. The blue is so dreamy with its lace, chiffon and big puffy sleeves.

I love wearing these around the house on weekends or after work - sure beats the usual boring top and shorts/tracksuit pants combo. I just need to sort myself out with some pretty warm things for winter and I'll be comfy and stylish all year round!

3 comments:

  1. Your collection is so gorgeous! These photos are so pretty and dreamy!
    I love lounging around in nice nighties when I'm at home :) I like to buy mine from Peter Alexander, every now and then they have some really nice 60s inspired nighties in pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Ohh I love Peter Alexander! I'd love to be able to treat myself to something from there some day :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love the cream nightie. I have a vintage mint green nightie from my grandma that I want to make into a dress to wear as it's too see through for me to want to wear as it is even around the house

    http://gingerchestnut.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...