Pages

outfit: houndstooth, mustard and scallops


Jacket - ASOS, vest - Target, skirt & belt - thrifted, shoes - Wittner, necklace - from Katie

I've worn this skirt a couple of times on the blog already, but I don't think I have really mentioned how much I love it. It's an amazing colour, it fits my small waist but doesn't cling obscenely to my "curves", it is the perfect length and it was $2 :)

I don't love how wrinkled it gets after a day of sitting down at my desk though. Humph.

I've been looking to wear this houndstooth vest of my sisters in an outfit for ages now, but every time I put it on it just doesn't feel right.. I think it's just very bold and I don't usually wear bold prints as tops, so I just let it do its thing and stuck to block colours for the rest of the outfit.

I also really liked my hair set today, it ended up feeling very casual and not as "done" as it usually does, which was kind of nice for once!



5 comments:

  1. I love the houndstooth and the yellow of your skirt is gorgeous :)
    Amia
    www.teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore mustard and I love how you've paired it with houndstooth and scallops. Very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Houndstooth is one of my favorite prints. I love this outfit! I've been gravitating toward mustard a lot lately, it's such a great color! And condiment!

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww such a cute outfit! I love your scalloped coat! :)
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amia - Thank you sweetie! :)

    Teresa - Mustard is just so great. Thank you!

    Mabel - Haha yes, I second the great condiment comment.. nomnomnom

    Ester - Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...