Pages

Chicccccago!

That's the sound of my teeth chattering.. It's really cold here!!

I'm happy I get to bust out my coat after carting around with me for almost two months, but wow, I forgot what cold is like!


I bought these American Apparel Disco Pants yesterday, I had been deliberating about them for almost a year back home but the price and the thought that they'd look terrible on me held me back. 
They are however about $50 cheaper here so I gave them a try and they are surprisingly comfy and flattering.. I usually feel super self conscious in tight fitting pants but these are totally fine!

Everything else is thrifted. 

Too cold. That's enough. 

Back in our cosy warm studio, I was having a good hair day despite the winnnnd doing its very best to mess it up!


2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhahaa, cold and amazingly beautiful! Can't believe that awesome coat is thrifted, gimmmeeee!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...