Pages

february wrap up

I totally failed at the Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Challenge for February.. Honestly with moving and everything that was going on I just had no time or motivation to think of interesting photo ideas!

I did of course have time to take a heap of random snaps, so here is a wrap-up of my February, via Instagram!

I cooked and ate a lot of yummy food! Tomato soup, chocolate zucchini cake, soft-boiled egg salad & valentine cupcakes :)


We moved house!! We found some enormous zucchini's in our new backyard (currently on the lookout for recipes to use them all up!), one of our 5 different floor coverings throughout the house.. lots and LOTS of boxes. You never realise how much stuff you have until you move. Wow. Our pre-decorated mantel with mural wall :) The house is a huge 3 bedroom place built in the 70's with so many kooky details (floral carpets, wallpaper murals, weird kitchen carpet printed to look like tiles...) and I am SO excited to share it once there is some semblance of order!!

I got some cute things - like this beautiful antique locket from the 1900's (my boyfriend is amazing) and this adorable owl bag!! A valentines walk (and photo shoot). Eli's reaction to hearing his song on the radio for the first time!!!!!

I got crafty! Our countdown continues (oh.my.god.so.excited), a cute morning message in our kitchen, scrapbooking fun and name tags.

I got out and about (sometimes!) Crazy beach ball display at Australia on Collins, waiting for shows to start in Collingwood, a cute alley bird, more park walks (I will miss these!)

And of course, I cuddled with some cute kitties!! Apollo and Disney are loving the new house, there is so much more space for them to run around and explore. Apollo just adores sitting in front of the back screen door, watching the birds in our backyard :)

I've started back up with the FMS Photo a Day Challenge for this month and I'm going to try and stick to it this time!! If you want to follow me on Instagram my user name is @taygan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...