Pages

outfit: when life gives you lemons...



Hi!

So I have been very busy camping and being social with friends.. hence no blog posts.. so weird.

This is what I wore to work today. This Princess Highway dress is amazing, it has LEMONS on it, and is the most adorable 50's-esque cut... beautiful!!!
Blazer is a cheapo from Cocolatte, belt and shoes are secondhand, tights from Myer.



Right now I am drinking wine and whisky shots with my sister and boyfriend because we hate Mondays!!


Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Your dress is so cute, I love lemons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is so gorgeous, and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lemon dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love that you took these photos next to a lemon tree, so perfect.
    Hope you have a wonderful Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...