Pages

autumn leaves in winter time

Everything thrifted/vintage

Last weekend Eli and I hit up the Dangerfield garage sale that I had previously posted about. The weather was rather awful, cold, raining on and off, but we were determined to score some bargains!


I've been pretty obsessed with this sweater lately, it's super cosy and warm and looks cute with just about everything I pair it with. Yay!


How freaking cute is this little bike brooch? I got it from the op shop around the corner from my house a few weeks back. 

P.S, the Dangerfield garage sale has been extended until Sunday 13th July. It's open 9-6 every day so if you missed out last weekend you still have a chance to grab some bargains!

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the bicycle brooch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendidly pretty outfit and colour palette! Red berets keep popping up on my radar lately and I take it as a sign that universe wants me to purchase one. Happy to oblige, universe, just point me in the direction of a good sale! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangerfield is such an excellent name for a place. I love your Parisian stylings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can see why you like this sweater ... it's sweet and classy, the brooch is absolutely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sweater!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...