Pages

outfit: crazy cat lady


This bag is my new favourite thing. IT IS A CAT!!!!!!!! Now I have 2 animal-face bags (owl here!) and I want morrreee!

This was my only purchase when I went to one of my favourite op shops at the start of my crazy day yesterday. There was shopping followed by KFC eating followed by bed-dismantling followed by show-going followed by a super fun party back at our place with the best group of people :)
Today has been very quiet, just sleeping in, brunch at Mixed Business in Clifton Hill and now off to do some grocery shopping.

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my hair, I'm really digging the purple although I am still not quite used to it. Somehow pink seemed a lot tamer than purple (maybe because it's closer to red/orange) so I appreciate the compliments!


I am wearing a vintage playsuit, thrifted belt, bag and shoes.



 Meow!

4 comments:

  1. I said it before and I'll say it again YOU FREAKIN ROCK GIRL! This bag has got to be the most cutest thing I have ever seen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! You do!!!
      Isn't it the best ^_^

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with your shoes, not to mention your hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...