Pages

busy weekend..


I don't have any real photos for you today - this weekend was such a whirlwind that I hardly had time to think, let alone shoot outfits :( in fact, I've taken today off just to catch up on all of the around the house stuff that just didn't get done (all week ugh).

But anyway, here are some snapshots from my weekend via my Instagram (and my boyfriend Eli's Instagram!)

I spent my Friday night furiously painting, gluing and stapling to finish our costumes for the 90's party we went to on Saturday...

DIY Nerds 90's Costume

I was SO happy with the finished costumes! Can you believe I only spent 2 nights on this!?!?
So Eli ended up as a box of nerds (or a nerd in a box of nerds), and I was Oblina from Ahh! Real Monsters which was one of my favourite cartoons growing up. The party was fun, and I was surprised by the amount of people who dressed up!

90's Nerds & Oblina Ahh! Real Monsters Costume


I had a brief lie-in with these two on Sunday morning before it was off to the city to help out with Eli's new video for his band Skyways Are Highways. It should be all ready to release by the end of next week so I will definitely share it here - from what we could see by watching the screen on the (incredibly expensive!) camera it looks to be amazing!!!


The intimidating, movie-grade $90,000 camera.. 


Front and centre and ready to dance! I think I'm going to make a couple of very brief appearances in the video :)


Eli and I - I wore a thrifted shirt over a dress that I made and my sisters creepers. I also tried bumper bangs for the second time and I LOVE them. It took me so long to figure out how they worked but now that I know it is so so easy and looks so cute!
Eli is wearing a hula-girl printed shirt from ASOS and Dr. Denim skinny jeans if anyone is interested :)

All in all a very productive, exciting and BUSY weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Such a great weekend you had *envy* xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your costume! How did you get the Oblina lips to stay in place? What did you attach them to?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...