Pages

photo a day - week 2


Still participating in the Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Challenge! This week I missed Day 10 (One O'Clock).. oops.. but I managed to get every other day in.

Still only using my iphone.. maybe next week I will start with a different camera, although to be honest it is so easy to use my phone as I have it with me all the time.

Something I have noticed while doing this challenge is that I am very awkward about taking pictures in public places. For some reason I feel awkward and strange just busting out my phone and taking pictures of a leaf or whatever somewhere that strangers can see.

So this week I have tried to get myself out of my comfort zone and force myself to just go with it - for photo #1 I had to crouch in the middle of a road to get the shot, which was a bit weird, #3 was taken while waiting for a tram on Sydney Rd and #4 was outside of my block of flats which is not incredibly public but I'm always paranoid the neighbours are watching!

Day 7 - Street // Day 8 - Something beginning with 'T' // Day 9 - Paper // Day 11 - Water // Day 12 - Surpise // Day 13 - Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...