Pages

2013 in a jar

This is something I've been excited about doing for at least the last two months.. I found this on Pinterest (search "memory jar", there's heaps!) and thought it was such a cute and simple idea for keeping track of all the fun things you did or thought of throughout the year.

Also, Kate from Scathingly Brilliant wrote about her memory jar from last year along with a couple of tips and some thoughts about it all, if you needed any further convincing that this is an awesome idea.

I can't wait to open it up at the end of the year and remember all of the amazing things that have happened, and I'm thinking that a few of the little slips of memory will be a fantastic accompaniment to some of the photos I will put into a scrapbook for this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...