Pages

outfit: grid-locked

Dress, sweater & belt - thrifted, shoes - Windsor Smith

This is the last of my catch-up outfits from last week. I'll definitely have a few more next week, seeing as how I only managed to get photos of one outfit on the day I wore it this week. fail.  

Anyway. I adore this dress, however someone got a little snip-happy with the hemline and it is currently un-finished down there due to I don't want it to get any shorter.. For some reason over the last few years I've become a partial-prude, and anything that comes too far up past my knees (shorts exempt) makes me completely self-concious.

I'm off to a show tonight, and tomorrow night too, and finishing off the weekend with a spot of home-hairdressing (friends, not me!) I was sort of hoping for a quiet one, but ah well, I need to shake off my grandma ways and enjoy it while I can!



I hope everyone else has a lovely Friday and weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress and the belt makes your dress fit very tight and nice around your body <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...